If there was a money winner in the 2014 PKC Senior, Junior or Sophomore Spring Super Stakes and you owned the Sire or Dam at the time of mating, you will be getting a check equal to 10% of their championship awards.
Total Sire and Breeder Awards from the 2014 PKC Spring Super Stakes are; $29,690.00
The checks went out today...
All the latest match-ups and winners from the PKC Spring Super Stakes Championships April 07-12, 2014 from Sullivan, Indiana.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Director - Field Operations
- Posts: 6140
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:11 pm
- PKC Name: Jerry Moll
- City, State: Batesville, IN
- PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
- Lifetime Handler Earnings: $29,791
- Cell #: 812-212-1619
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!