Daily Devotional

This space is provided in honor Joe Brooks and Coon Hunters For Christ. The PKC membership is happy to pray for you in a time of need.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Ronnie W. Stark
City, State: Water Valley, MS
PKC Member Since: 30 May 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 31 May 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $3,480

Re: Daily Devotional

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:37 am

Re-Thinking Your Life

You Need to Think About What You Think About
By Rick Warren — 10/14/2020

“Fools will believe anything, but the wise think about what they do.”

Proverbs 14:15 (NCV)

Every behavior is based on a belief.

If you act scared, it’s because you believe scary thoughts at that moment. If you act resentful, it’s because you believe you’ve been devalued, and so you’re going to defend yourself. If you’re acting prideful, it may be because you believe you’re not good enough, so you’re trying to compensate by being boastful.

If there is a behavior in your life you don’t like, go to the source and change the thought behind it. God says in Haggai 1:5, “Carefully consider your ways!” (GW).

Ask yourself: Why do I act that way with this person? Why do I act this way at work or school? Why do I act this way with certain neighbors? What thought triggered that response? What assumption is behind that action? What belief is beneath that behavior?

Have you ever been in this kind of conflict with your spouse or significant other: It starts off simple enough—but before you know it, something in the argument triggers your emotions, and you go from zero to 100 in emotional intensity in two seconds? Then you’re out of control, upset, nervous, or fearful. You may start sweating, or your voice may rise. Maybe tears start coming down your cheeks.

Something in that moment tapped into an unspoken belief. You may believe the other person is going to leave you. You may believe you haven’t been heard. You may believe your idea isn’t being given validation and you’re not being treated with respect. You believe something that suddenly triggered an emotional response.

If you’re ever in a situation like that, you need to ask this question: What am I believing right now? You need to examine the beliefs beneath your behavior.

The Bible says in Proverbs 14:15, “Fools will believe anything, but the wise think about what they do” (NCV).

To grow in any area of life, examine what’s going on in your mind. Start thinking about what you’re thinking about so your thoughts can lead to healthy, purposeful action.

Talk It Over

Think about a behavior you’ve tried to change over the years. What are you believing that causes you to act this way?
Why is it important to think about the belief behind a behavior before you act?
When you’re in a tough conversation with someone close to you, how is it helpful for you to think about the beliefs behind your emotional responses?
This is how we know what love is, Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:40 am

Bible Study Verse
1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. (NASB)

Thoughts
Do you notice the ears of a deer to examine their movement and direction? It is amazing to watch them come to the alert position when they hear the slightest noise of possible danger approaching or even the sound of a squirrel scurrying through the woods.

I have seen a whitetail buck bolt at the slightest hint of danger, if something did not look right to it. It is awesome to see the strength of these animals and what they endure to survive in the wild. Deer act exactly the way God created them, and it is time we act in the way God created us!
(Glen D)

Action Point
Open your eyes to danger, stand on solid ground, know that your courage comes from God. Show strength in your walk with Jesus Christ so that others may be drawn into a personal relationship with Him.

The enemy wants to kill, still, and destroy your walk with Christ. It is critical that we listen and watch for danger as traps are set and temptation comes our way.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 am

Sin Grows from the Seeds of Selfishness
By Rick Warren — 10/27/2020

“There will be more and more evil in the world, so most people will stop showing their love for each other.”

Matthew 24:12 (NCV)

Someone once asked Jesus, “What’s the most important command in Scripture?” He replied, “There are two of them: Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.”

If those are God’s two most important commands, then their opposite—not loving God and not loving your neighbor—is sin. Sin is always unloving.

Matthew 24:12 says, “There will be more and more evil in the world, so most people will stop showing their love for each other” (NCV). Have you noticed that today? People in general have become more critical, less civil, and ruder than ever. Why? Because as sin increases, love decreases.

Sin is unhelpful, unhealthy, unfair, unwise, untruthful—and it is always selfish.

We often tell ourselves we’re doing something for the benefit of others when we’re really doing it for our own benefit. The Bible says, “Wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind” (James 3:16 NLT). At the root of every sin is self-centeredness.

Why are you here on earth? God did not make you to live for yourself. You were made for something far bigger than that.

You were made by God and for God, and until you understand and believe that, life’s never going to make sense. God didn’t create you so you could center your life on yourself and push other people to the side. You were made to know God, enjoy him, have a friendship with him, serve him, and center your life on him.

Whatever you build your life around is your god, whether it’s your boat or your business or a sport or another person.

God wants you to center your life on him, but sin will always put the focus back on you. Choose love. Where love is abundant, selfishness will not grow.

Talk It Over

Do you serve God, or does some other god come first in your life? What would other people say you worship most?
Do you experience comfort or anxiety knowing that you were made for God’s purpose? Why?
How is it possible to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength? What does that really look like?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:44 am

Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 19:14
Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord. (NKJV)

Thoughts
If you haven't figured it out by now, stuff is just stuff. Things like hunting and fishing gear, your truck, your house, etc., can all be replaced. But, to have a prudent or wise wife (or husband) is a gift from God. I thank God for the lovely wife that I have and pray that I never take her and all that she does each day for granted.
(Jimmy S)

Action Point
Whether you are a Christian man or woman, if you have a prudent spouse, they should be prized above all of your earthly possessions. Be sure to take great care of them and pray that their wisdom would increase. They are God's gift to you and should be prized and treasured as such.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am

Results of an “I-Centered” Life
By Rick Warren — 10/28/2020

“Wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.”

James 3:16 (NLT)

When “I” am at the center of everything in my life, that’s sin.

We all have an “I” problem: I want it my way; I will do my thing; I have to take care of myself first; I don’t have time for others; I am the most important thing.

Growing up, my dad taught me the danger of I-focused living by pointing out that the middle letter of “sin” is “I.” At the root of sin is self-centeredness, and the middle letter of “pride” just also happens to be “I.” Where else does this apply? All “crime” is self-centered. A lot of social problems in the world today are caused by three groups with “I” at the center: racists, sexists, and chauvinists. All of these work off the philosophy that “I am better than you.”

What other I-centered sins happen when you start living a self-focused life? You start to “whine” and “criticize.” You turn “envious,” “deceitful,” “defiant,” and “merciless”—because you want grace for yourself but not for others.

What are the results of living a self-focused life? Guilt, fatigue, pessimism, hostility, and emptiness—all with “I” at the center.

What is the only antidote to an I-focused life? You have to change your focus.

You were made by God and for God. And you will only find peace and purpose when you focus your life on him. “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).

Talk It Over

Take some time to examine what most of your thoughts, goals, and schedule are focused on. In what ways is your life I-focused? How is it God-focused?
How have you seen selfishness affect your life and the lives of others?
What are some practical ways you can keep your focus on God?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:56 am

Bible Study Verses
Psalm 119:36-37
Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. (NIV)

Thoughts
The sun wasn't even peeking over the horizon. The ducks were flying against an orange sky in what seemed to me a mad fashion this way and that. The caller sang a synchronization of quacks, cackles, and whistles gaining the birds' attention. The ducks were answering back with their own version of the song.

Suddenly a pair of ducks looked down at the water and saw the decoy spread. The vision was like a sky diver opening his parachute as the ducks simultaneously cupped their wings and committed to the final approach. They glided into the decoys like they were meeting old buddies, but were faced with a dire situation that left them as part of a hunter's bag limit.
(Dennis W)

Action Point
Too many times our lives are flying around in a mad fashion with really no purpose. This is when Satan thros out his decoys and calls to us. He knows that when we are not focused on abiding in Christ that our human nature can be distracted. We look at Satan's decoy and say, "Oooh, shiny!", pop our chute, and glide into destruction.

I John 2:16-17 reflects, "For all that is in the world- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever, " (NKJV).

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:58 am

Bible Study Verses
I Samuel 15:13-14
When Samuel reached him, Saul said, "The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord's instructions." But Samuel said, "What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?" (NIV)

Thoughts
During my own hunter education class, years ago, the silver-haired instructor related this story:

He was hunting mule deer in southern Arizona, and had hiked a few hours into the back country when he located his prize. The largest mule deer he had ever seen in his decades of hunting was standing broadside on a hillside a few hundred yards away. With great care, he made his shot and knew immediately that it was well placed. The deer staggered and went up and over the hill. He waited awhile to allow the deer to settle before tracking it. He was on in years, his tracking slower due to his bad knees; and even more so because of the rough terrain. By the time he had reached his prize a few hours later, another hunter had found the deer and tagged it. The young hunter knew he had tagged someone else's deer, but claimed it was his. The old man simply congratulated the young hunter and walked back to his truck.
(Brett M)

Action Point
When Samuel approached King Saul, the king said that he had carried out the Lord's instructions - to attack the Amalekites and destroy them and all their livestock, sparing nothing. But when Samuel asked why there was the sound of sheep and cattle, King Saul knew he had been caught in a lie. Saul may have thought that keeping the best sheep and cattle for a sacrifice was all right, but he was deceiving himself. The young hunter who had taken another person's harvest was also deceiving himself.

Disobedience usually leads to dishonesty as we begin to rationalize our behavior to ourselves, our family and ultimately to God. We must strive to be obedient to God and honest with ourselves. King Saul lost his kingdom because of his disobedience and lying.

What consequences do we endure because of our disobedience and dishonesty?
Last edited by Ronnie W. Stark on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:04 am

Sin Is the Opposite of God
By Rick Warren — 10/26/2020

“Everything he does is good.”

Psalm 111:7 (NCV)

When you ask people what sin is, you’ll get a wide range of answers, from murder to forgetting to call your mom on Mother’s Day.

Most of the time, people think of sin as bad behavior. And your bad behaviors often do reveal sin. But the Bible tells us that God pays more attention to our thoughts than our behaviors. Because it’s sinful thinking that leads to sinful behavior.

So what is sin? Sin is the opposite of God. The Bible says, “Everything he does is good,” “he is good to everyone and has compassion on all he made,” and “everything that God has created is good” (Psalm 111:7 NCV; Psalm 145:9 GNT; 1 Timothy 4:4 GNT).

For example, when you use prescription drugs the right way, they can bring helpful relief. But when you misuse and abuse drugs, something good becomes something harmful. Money is neither good nor bad. It can be used for great good, but it also can be used for incredibly bad things.

God expects you to turn from your sins and start walking faithfully toward him. Part of faith is trusting that God has your best interests in mind. You don’t have to wonder what God is like. The Bible says clearly that he is perfect and does not sin.

While you will never be perfect on earth, you can become more like Jesus. This starts by turning away from sin and making choices every day to pursue what is good and godly.

Talk It Over

If your purpose in life is to become more like Jesus, how can you shift your priorities so that you are focusing more on that goal?
How does knowing God’s Word better help you turn from sin?
What are some other tools God uses to help you become more like him?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:07 am

Three Things to Focus on Instead of Yourself
By Rick Warren — 10/25/2020

“Let heaven fill your thoughts; don’t spend your time worrying about things down here.”

Colossians 3:2 (TLB)

True freedom comes when you focus your mind on God’s truth. But how do you focus your mind on the right things so you can experience freedom? Here are three things you can do that will make the biggest difference in managing your mind.

First, think about Jesus. Hebrews 12:3 says, “Think about Jesus’ example. He held on while wicked people were doing evil things to him. So do not get tired and stop trying” (NCV). What gives you the power to keep on going? You think about Jesus. Keep your mind on who the Bible says he is and the example he’s given you for how to live a life that pleases God.

Second, think about others. “Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds” (Hebrews 10:24 NCV). Most of the people around the world think about themselves first. So anybody who thinks more about others than they do about themselves is going to shine. When you choose to think about what others may need and how you can help, you’ll find it’s hard to let your problems get you down.

Third, think about eternity. The Bible says in Colossians 3:2, “Let heaven fill your thoughts; don’t spend your time worrying about things down here” (TLB). Whatever you’re worried about today is probably not going to matter in five years, much less in eternity. Everything is put into perspective when you think about your life in light of eternity.

Whatever situation you’re facing today, stop and think about what you’re thinking about. Then choose to focus on Jesus, other people, and your home in eternity. It will take the focus off of yourself, which is how God intended for you to live. And it will transform your life!

Talk It Over

How does thinking of what other people need give you a right perspective on your own problems?
What truths about who Jesus is and what he has done for you do you need to focus on today?
When you think about your biggest problem in light of eternity, how does it change you?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:13 am

Bible Study Verses
Luke 19:9-10
And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." (NKJV)

Thoughts
Lost! That moment when you realize that you don't know your way and you're not in control. Your heart beats faster, your palms begin to sweat, and you must fight the urge to run. Lost! That moment when you frantically check your pockets for a compass or a GPS but, to your chagrin, you realize that those were left in the truck. Night is setting, cold is coming, fear is gripping, panic is rising.

Then, you see the beam of a light bouncing from tree to tree on the ridge above you. You jump to your feet as you hear something miraculous. You hear a voice call your name. You rush toward your rescuer with reckless abandon. You fall over logs and trip over rocks, but will allow nothing to keep you from going to that one who is searching for you.

Finally, sitting breathlessly at the feet of your hero, you hear those words. "I came to find you."
(Brian H)

Action Point
Lost. That word tends to strike a chord of fear with us doesn't it? Whether you've lost your keys, you're lost in the woods, or are referring to someone who is not a Christian, the word brings with it a negative connotation.

In the case of being lost in the woods, you could possibly stumble around and find your way back to civilization. But, in the case of not knowing Jesus, there is absolutely no way to find your way to a right relationship with God. The Bible says that we all have fallen short of being able to attain favor with God and reach Heaven. God knew that long ago and sent His Son, Jesus, to seek after us.

He's there. He's calling. He's looking for you. He came to find you. Will you run to him with reckless abandon?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:15 am

Bible Study Verses
Mark 1:14-18
After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!" As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people." At once they left their nets and followed him. (NIV)

Thoughts
A few years ago, I went on a fishing trip with an older man to a secret little trout lake in northern Arizona. He had been fishing there himself about two weeks prior; and on our first morning, he pointed out a set of well-defined footprints in the mud on the edge of the lake.

"I stood in this exact spot for two days and caught my limit without moving anywhere else," he said, pointing to the footprints. I then watched him give a repeat performance, standing in the same tracks, as I flung lures along a half-mile of shoreline with hit-and-miss-success. No matter what I put on the end of my line, I could not get into the trout as he had.

"Come stand right here," he said, pointing at his foot prints. However, I didn't want to take his suggestion. I wanted to do it my way; until after a few hours, I reluctantly gave in, followed his lead and stood in the muddy footprints. He was right; and shortly after, I was enjoying myself catching my limit of beautiful Rainbows.
(Ruben C)

Action Point
Some of you undoubtedly know parallel scenarios, right? We men can be so stubborn sometimes ("Sometimes?" my wife says). We want to do things in our own power. In II Corinthians 12:9, Paul states, But he said to me, " 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me, " (NIV).

Boy, to be like the Apostle Paul, just some of the time! The world teaches us that we have to be independent, the strongest, and have all the answers all the time. That is a lie of the world, my brothers. God says different! He opposes the proud and gives grace to the humble (James 4:6); and that is a promise you can count on!

Be honest about your weaknesses and let God take the lead for you in those areas where you are weak. Better to stay "on track" with God than the world, for His reward for your efforts is greater!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:18 am

How to Surrender to God’s Will When You’re in Pain
By Rick Warren — 10/21/2020

“Abba, Father . . . everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

Mark 14:36 (NIV)

To have the mind of Christ means you want to do God’s will, even when it’s painful, even when it’s difficult, even when it seems impossible. Jesus gave us the ultimate example of this the night before he went to the cross.

In the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus was in agony knowing the pain he was going to face the next day—not just the physical pain but the emotional and spiritual pain of being separated from his Father as he carried the shame and weight of our sin.

Even then, Jesus prayed, “Abba, Father . . . everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will” (Mark 14:36 NIV). In Gethsemane, Jesus said that he wanted to do God’s will, not his own, even if it was painful.

Any time you’re in pain, pray the Garden of Gethsemane prayer. There are three parts to it. The first part is faith. Jesus believed God had the power to change his situation. You can pray that, too. Whatever kind of situation you’re going through right now, you can start by praying in faith, “God, I know you’ve got the power to change this.”

Then ask God for his help. It’s appropriate to say, “God, I’m asking for your help. I’m in a lot of pain right now, and I need some relief. I’m asking for you to do a miracle. I know you have the power to change the situation, and I’m asking you to do it.”

The third part of the Gethsemane prayer is surrender, and its key to learning to have the mind of Christ. Pray like Jesus did: “Lord, even though I’m asking you to take away the pain, I surrender to you. More than anything else, even more than relief, I want your will, not mine.”

Are you ready to say that to God in your hour of greatest need? When you do, you show your spiritual maturity and trust in God to continue to provide for you and use your trouble for good.

Talk It Over

If you knew that tomorrow you would face your biggest trial in life, what would you pray to God today?
Do you believe that God has the power to change your worst situation? How do your prayers reflect what you believe?
In what other ways did Jesus model for us how to surrender to God?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:21 am

Don’t Stop with Forgiveness
By Rick Warren — 10/20/2020

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

Matthew 5:44 (GNT)

To think like Jesus means to be willing to forgive the people who have hurt you.

Even on the cross, Jesus forgave. In Luke 23:34 he says of the people who tortured and hung him there, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing” (NIV).

Who has hurt you the most in life? Who are you holding a grudge against? What pain are you holding on to because you cannot forgive?

When you hold on to hurt, you’re really only hurting yourself. You need to forgive the person, not because they deserve it but because God has forgiven you, and he expects you to do the same for others. You forgive because you don’t want your pain to turn into bitterness and resentment. Being unforgiving is like drinking poison and hoping it hurts the other person.

Jesus always forgives, but he never stops with just forgiveness. He gives a radical example when he says, “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” (Matthew 5:44 GNT).

It is not enough to just forgive. God wants you to learn to respond to evil with good and bless those who have hurt you. He wants you to pray for their good.

Why would you do that? Because thinking like Jesus is the healthiest, happiest, and most healing way to live.

If you have the mind of the world, you’re only going to live in the pain of past hurt.

When you have the mind of Christ, you are free to forgive and bless. You’re free to move forward with your life, secure in your salvation and hope for the future.

Talk It Over

What hurt have you been holding on to that has kept you from more fruitful spiritual growth?
Does the other person have to accept your forgiveness or want to reconcile for you to forgive and pray for them? Why or why not?
Is there anything you’ve done or anyone else has done that cannot be forgiven? Is there anything you can do to make God love you less? What makes you answer those questions the way you did?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:22 am

Bible Study Verses
Proverbs 8:29-32
When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight,
Rejoicing always before Him,
Rejoicing in His inhabited world,
And my delight was with the sons of men.
"Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways." (NKJV)

Thoughts
Watching the sunset slowly disappear into the sea, an awesome sight, and looking forward to the dawn of a new day, a part of the daily cycle of life.

God commands seasons and cycles; and He also gives us promises, like the promise in the verse above. We are told not to concern ourselves with His cycle of seasons, which includes things like "Gl_b_l Warming." Instead, we are to concern ourselves with our families, our children, teaching them the awe of God's seasons, His creation, the gifts He has given us to appreciate and for which to give thanks.
(Byron S)

Action Point
As good stewards or caretakers, we should be mindful of future generations, our children and their children. Teach them:

To stand in awe of His creation through knowledge gained from His Word.
To take care of our resources and wildlife.
To hunt and fish responsibly as we enjoy God's gifts for generations to come

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:31 am

Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. (NIV)

Thoughts
The past few months have found me dabbling in the art of taxidermy. I have been searching out any and every one of God's creatures I can get my hands on to try to preserve it as beautiful as God meant it to be when it was roaming the earth.

While performing this art, I have found out exactly how important it is to have a sharp knife and to keep it sharp. This verse is telling us that if we wish to be productive and do more of what God has called us to do, it is necessary to associate with people who are more Godly than we are and those who use their days more productively under His direction.
(Dave F)

Action Point
Just as iron sharpens iron - happy, positive people will inspire you to be more positive and happy; people who are truly serving the Lord will inspire you to be more faithful and subservient.

Try to spend time with people who exhibit those qualities which God may be strengthening in you.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Return to “Coon Hunters For Christ”