The PKC National Directors have voted 29:5 to remove restrictions from weeknight Youth Casts in Open Events. Please see updated policy below; effective immediately.
YOUTH COMPETING IN PKC OPEN EVENTS; Blue Book Page #30
Youth Casts are available at all PKC Open Events provided the club has met the requirements. If the following stipulations are not met, youth cast winners will not receive credit for their earnings:
• A minimum of four (4) Youth Hunters must enter the Open Event, and entries must be received in equal increments of four (4).
• If there is an odd number of youth entrants; 5, 6, 7, etc. Youth entry slips will be drawn out at random down to four (4).
• A clear photo of each youth cast, showing all four youth hunters, must be provided to PKC with hunt report, texted or emailed.
• Youth may be separated by the two age groups with enough youth entries, but additional casts may not be created.
• Club must furnish a qualified non-hunting judge and non-hunting guide for each cast if needed.
• Separate drawing of Youth Casts can not cause any additional casts.
This forum contains member questions concerning PKC rules and policies. The PKC staff will post official clarifications here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Director - Field Operations
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:11 pm
- PKC Name: Jerry Moll
- City, State: Batesville, IN
- PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
- Lifetime Handler Earnings: $29,791
- Cell #: 812-212-1619