1990 Geo Tracker

If you have items for sale or services to provide, this is the place to list them. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Loyd A Wilson, Eddie Simmons, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers, Tony Secoy, Moderators

Mark Zepp
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mark Zepp
City, State: Middlebury, IN
PKC Member Since: 21 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Feb 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0

1990 Geo Tracker

Postby Mark Zepp » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 pm

My wife just bought a fancy looking new car and insists she can no longer stand to look at my 1990 4WD Geo Tracker in the driveway. This has been my everyday driver for the last 5 years and now has 147,000 original miles. I bought it in mint condition with 83,000 miles on it when I first moved back to Indiana. I have had more fun than the law allows hunting in this thing and put a Rally hard top on it last year that cost me over a thousand dollars to buy, ship and install. It has a virtually new muffler and exhaust system. This Tracker has gotten me into a lot of spots, but most importantly, allows got me out of them. I know it has been featured and photographed in the early morning hours on many trail cameras in a twenty mile radius of Middlebury! The camo wrap is no longer in that great of shape and is peeling in many places but still gets attention from hunters everywhere I go. From 20 yards away, the vehicle looks in great shape, but up close, it definitely shows wear and tear.

I have not put Freon in the AC the last couple of Summers but it did hold it back then. One side of the frame is in poor shape. Leaks some oil and I put some in it every couple of thousand miles, but I have had it changed every 3,000 miles since I’ve owned it. 5 speed/29mpg. Tires are in very good shape. New windshield. I would get in this thing in drive it to California if I had to. I have the back seats for it. Those back seats and the driver and passenger seat are in excellent shape. Both seats have had covers on them since I’ve owned it. The back seats have been in storage. No holes in the floor boards or anything like that. You may drive it five more years without much of a problem or it could blow up on your way home. I do not think that will happen or I wouldn’t put it up for sale on here. It has always run well for me. I push in the clutch, turn the key, put it in gear and it “goes”. It sits in the parking lot of the South Bend or Kalamazoo airport about four months out of the year when I am traveling and I virtually “live” out of it mid-October through mid-December.

Please do not hassle me over pricing. It is well worth the $1,250 cash I am asking for it. You could probably “part it out” for more than that. It is much more comfortable than any quad or buggy I have been in and has tons of heat in the winter. It is guaranteed to get you “soft” driving to trees, which is another reason I am selling it. Instead of losing weight every hunting season, I put on 30 pounds driving to the dogs, instead of walking, while eating peanuts and drinking coffee with too much sugar!! Vehicle is at our place in Middlebury, IN.

Send a pm if interested. I will be out of town for most of the next 3 weeks.

condition: Well Used
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: camoclad Realtree
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: Hard Top

Curtis Eldridge
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Curtis Eldridge
City, State: Upper Sandusky, OH
PKC Member Since: 22 Jan 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Oct 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,314

Re: 1990 Geo Tracker

Postby Curtis Eldridge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Hey Mark is the tracker still available if so I'm interested !!

Mark Zepp
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mark Zepp
City, State: Middlebury, IN
PKC Member Since: 21 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Feb 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0

Postby Mark Zepp » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 am

I told several folks I had my Tracker sold but was in the middle of several weeks of travel and could not find the title for it!

So, I have the title and am home for a couple of weeks! If you would like to come look at it or are interested send me a PM. I think anyone who sees it and takes it for a drive will buy it.

Thank you!!

Joey Craver
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Joey Craver
City, State: Jeffersonville, KY
PKC Member Since: 30 Apr 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Jan 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $34,084

Postby Joey Craver » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Do you still have this? If so can you text me some pics It wont show up on my phone for some reason? 859-497-1492
GCH WIPEOUT SUNDY BEST

Return to “Miscellaneous For Sale (Services, Dog Training, Handling, Supplies, Dog Hauling, etc.)”