Deamon X Hardwood Rachel and Deamon X Flu Bug (Both females will be for sale)

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Jarvis Umphers, Tony Secoy, Loyd A Wilson, Eddie Simmons, Jerry Moll, Moderators

Scott A Tallent
Starting Member
PKC Name: Scott A. Tallent
City, State: Dayton, TN
PKC Member Since: 04 Feb 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Feb 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,172
Cell #: 423-619-1216

Deamon X Hardwood Rachel and Deamon X Flu Bug (Both females will be for sale)

Postby Scott A Tallent » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:49 pm

River Bend Deamon has 5 or 6 litters that are old enough to hunt and their is several in every litter running and treeing their own coons. Most seem to be bold, smart, independent, accurate coon treeing dogs. One of them placed 2nd at the freshmen baby stakes this spring. Deamon has never been pushed up and down the road so most know little to nothing about him. He made Grand nite in 8 hunts. During those hunts he only drawed 50-. He is a big hunting type dog but doesn't generally tree coons with his legs. Deamon takes his tracks as he comes to them. He will walk one up, trail one up, run one up, or just pull one out of the air. He's a nice balanced solid hound that usually keeps his mistakes to a minimum.

Hardwood Rachel is a good looking well made female with a good mouth. She goes hunting great alone, gets open quick, moves a track very well, really fast locating dog, and a nice rhythmic straight up tree dog that has a high percentage of her coons. She has around $3500 won in PKC. She has been bred twice previously. Once to Frogger and the other time to Bushwacker with excellent results. She has threw a baby stakes winner and some others that are winning and selling for big prices. She is coming 9 year old but is in really good health and shape to hunt and raise some more pups with. A litter will more than pay for her. She is Clint, Wipeout Zack, Harry bred.
Pups are eligible for everything. PKC SS, UKC Performance, and other SS. Pups were born 6/19/18
6 Males 3 Females
Price on pups $300
Price on Rachel $1000

Flu Bug is due to have her litter around July 4th. She is also a well made stout female with a huge beautiful mouth. Flu won the baby stakes 6 years ago. She was never ran in the hunts after that. I think she has a first in UKC. She is a big hard hunting dog by herself. When you cut her she is on a mission. Absolutely no down time. Really nice loud tree dog. No bad tree habits. What keeps her from being great is her accuracy. She is 50/50. Greg Minkler bred her once to Shack and he has a really nice young accurate coon treeing pup with a huge mouth. Flu is off Judge Dredd and a nite ch female off trackman. All grand except the mother.
Pups are also eligible for everything. PKC, UKC, other
Price on pups $300
Price on Flu $1000

I would consider trades on guns or hunting equipment at this time since I have several puppies and two females to move.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Scott A Tallent
Starting Member
PKC Name: Scott A. Tallent
City, State: Dayton, TN
PKC Member Since: 04 Feb 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Feb 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,172
Cell #: 423-619-1216

Re: Deamon X Hardwood Rachel and Deamon X Flu Bug (Both females will be for sale)

Postby Scott A Tallent » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

I am not able or interested in any dog trades.

Deamon has a long line of OLD winning COON treeing dogs behind him. Oldies but goodies!!
Sire Mtn. Top's Wax
Grandsire Coon Waxer
Grand Dam WC Hag (coon dog) One of the better crosses on Big D. Littermates were Lil D, Double D, De De, Duck River Lead, etc.
River Bend Flag
Grandsire WC Deamon/Bellar's Deamon 2 time PKC World champion 1980,1981 NKC Reserve World Champion
Diamond Jim 1974 ACHA World Champion
Gann's Finisher 1970 ACHA World Champion
Bellar's Ann 93 World champion (female)
Big D UKC World champion
What's Up Doc 2 time World Champion PKC/AKC
Pac man World champion
Stryker World champion
Handsome Harry World champion
Incredible rock multiple world champion
Stan's sailor world champion
Sailor junior world champion
Merchant's bawlie multi world champion

If your interested in a pup or one of these females give me a call. I may be traveling to Indiana in a month or two and could possibly meet along the way.

Stud fee on Deamon is $200
He is paid up in all three stud programs

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”