Mrs. Little Red Coon Dog

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Redbone Association and the Redbone Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,123

Mrs. Little Red Coon Dog

Postby James A McCulloch » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Men, Listen Carefully this gal has been here for bout 2 1/2 Years n I've hunted Her Twice. I loaned Her To Two Good Friends last Couple Coon Seasons. One from Ill. n other from Ok. BOTH Say She Treed Lots of Coon for them. She's A One Man dog, Needs to take Up with You. Alittle Quirky around Truck Will have to Walk bout 100 Yards or so away from the truck n then She will go hunting Good. Has Plenty enough Hunt. Good Little Tree Dog. Accurate, Great Handle. Can not whip around on this Female She will not do nothing If You do. She will be Fine n Fun to Pleasure Hunt. Will Split n Hold but If not struck might go to another dog. At home n in kennel never Know She's there, Very Well manured. Never been bred. Bred Good. I'd say be Great Pup Trainer. She just turned 4 not to long ago. Has a Win or Two. Never been hunted in Hunt but once since I owned Her n again loaned to a Youth here Local n She won it. I Do Not have to Sale Her but not being hunted so thought I'd offer her. One of My Friends wants Me to Breed to My Black Dog cause He wants a pup n may If She don't sell. I'll be more than happy to talk to You about her but would Prefer You talk to the two guys who hunted her. N neither Know I'm putting Her up for sale. Please Be Serious. Takes 3500.00 Text or Call Shack for more Infor 573-724-1396 THANKS
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Re: Mrs. Little Red Coon Dog

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:37 pm

If Your looking for something to Tree Coons n Enjoy it n don’t mind Paying for It better not Pass this gal up. Never know She’s on the place. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:41 pm

You will like this dog If You like one to Tree Coons. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am

A lot of interest in this gal. If You like to Coon Hunt n Like to Tree Coon You will like this female. It takes 3500 for Her to leave so If You don’t want to pay that save Your time n Mine. Thanks Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:34 pm

I’ve had a bunch of interest in this dog. Here’s what I know. She has 220.00 Won in PKC before I bought her n a 10th Place in UKC Winter Classic at Batesville Ms before I bought her. I’ve owned her for over 2 years n only hunted her maybe 3 times. She will tree Coon. One of The Best around house I’ve seen never know she’s here. The two guys I mentioned can answer questions on her ability I can’t, But I’ve told You what they told Me. I’m convinced somebody gonna get A Nice Coon Treeing Female they will enjoy IF they put 3500 cash in my hand. If not will breed to Super C. She will pay for her self If You breed Her to a hot Red Stud or in My case My Blackun - The Mighty Blessed Super C. I was trying to spare the guys a million calls that hunted her. Nothing to hide here. Thanks Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “Redbone (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”