2 yr old female paid up

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Tony Secoy, Loyd A Wilson, Eddie Simmons, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers, Moderators

David James
Starting Member
PKC Name: David James
City, State: Lexington, TN
PKC Member Since: 09 Oct 2007
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Aug 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0
Cell #: 731 307 8144

2 yr old female paid up

Postby David James » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:59 pm

I have a female i just bought back off Red Ruby Hardtime Buck and my Hardtime Grace female. She is a full littermate to my Big Rig dog i am hunting now. I raised the dog and sold her very young. She ran and treed a few coons at 6 months old when i sold her. I just bought her back and she does not appear to be as she was represented. I only have hunted her the one night but seen she wont work for what i bought her for as i dont think she is as far along as i was told. I think she will tree a hot coon and has a good mouth and a real looker. She is bred good and could reproduce. I aint sure she has been given a fair chance of hunting by her actions. All this being said i have 700 in her and thats what i would like out of her. She did better with other dogs but alone didnt get out and get deep as i was told she would. Again i only took her one time but i bought her for someone else to hunt and she would be hunted alone with him and by what i seen in the one hunt she is not advanced enough for him. Open to offers. I have represented her honestly off what i seen in one hunt. 731-307-8144
David James
Tough English Kennels
731-307-8144
GrNiteCh James' Tough Blue Glass
GrNiteCh James' Tough Glass Shaker
GrNiteCh James' Tough Blue Tank
NiteCh. James Tough Blue Shine
NiteCh Cedar Ridge Hardtime Grace

David James
Starting Member
PKC Name: David James
City, State: Lexington, TN
PKC Member Since: 09 Oct 2007
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Aug 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0
Cell #: 731 307 8144

Re: 2 yr old female paid up

Postby David James » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:02 pm

This gyp started her cycle Wednesday the 10th. Loaded with reproducers and should reproduce well herself. 350.00 firm
David James
Tough English Kennels
731-307-8144
GrNiteCh James' Tough Blue Glass
GrNiteCh James' Tough Glass Shaker
GrNiteCh James' Tough Blue Tank
NiteCh. James Tough Blue Shine
NiteCh Cedar Ridge Hardtime Grace

Return to “English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”