Oakwood Thunderx Briar creek Booger male for sale.

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Tony Secoy, Loyd A Wilson, Eddie Simmons, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers, Moderators

Derick E Goldman
Starting Member
PKC Name: Derick E. Goldman
City, State: Milltown, IN
PKC Member Since: 23 Mar 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Oct 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $424
Cell #: 812-309-2847

Oakwood Thunderx Briar creek Booger male for sale.

Postby Derick E Goldman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 am

I've been trying to decide for 2 weeks weather I should do this or not, I have a English Male out of Oakwoods Thunder and Lewie Knoy's Booger female. His dam Placed at English days this year, his grandma won overall this year and his sire won it in 2014. He's 9 months old and has ran and treed since the first night in the woods. He hunts about 300 by himself as far as anything with dogs. Quick strike dog, he's chop mouth both ways but has a locate a kid could call. I own his littermate sister which is the only reason he's for sale. Paid up DNA done. No trades especially dogs if I wanted a dog I'd keep him. This pup has a stud dog pedigree if he don't sell I'll keep him but he needs to be with someone who can hunt him hard this summer and fall. With 2 of them the same age that's going to be hard.
$1500

Return to “English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”