PKC provides these classified boards as a free service to our membership; what a great place to buy and sell dogs, products and services from like minded people. You will find that the vast majority of transactions between PKC members will go off without a hitch and everyone involved will be happy and satisfied. But, in a few isolated cases there could be misunderstandings, misrepresentation and dissatisfaction. Please be very careful and do not let yourself get into a situation where you end up being an unhappy buyer or seller.
You should know up front that PKC does not screen buyers or sellers and PKC IS NOT responsible for any dealings you may have with another member or a business. PKC cannot and will not get involved in disputes between buyers and sellers on this message board. If you have a dispute to resolve, please take care of it through a phone call, e-mail or PM. If you want to warn other PKC members about an individual or a business, please do this by way of a phone call, e-mail or PM to them.
If you want good and bad input before dealing with other members or businesses, this is a great idea, but do not expect this information to be displayed on the public forum. Simply ask those with positive and negative experience about the individual or business to call, e-mail or PM you. But, once again, this should be done privately.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE DISSAGREEMENT OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER MEMBER(S) OR BUSINESSES ON THE PKC MESSAGE BOARD OR YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED THE FIRST TIME AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD THE SECOND TIME.
Here are a few recommendations before you buy and or sell off this classified board:
• Never buy a dog without trying it in the woods first, no matter who the seller is
• Never buy a dog without getting it checked by a competent veterinarian FIRST
• If you are selling a dog, make every effort to show it in the woods and provide proof of good health
• Always put any kind of buyer/seller agreement in writing for both parties to sign and date
• Never pay for a dog without the signed registration papers in hand FIRST
• Never pay for a product without first receiving it, except when buying from a reputable business on line or over the phone
• Never ship a dog or product to a buyer without first receiving payment
• Always ask for cash or postal money order, NEVER take a personal check
Discuss matters pertaining to the Cur and Feist Breeds. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 5986
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:11 pm
- PKC Name: Jerry Moll
- City, State: Batesville, IN
- PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
- Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
- Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
- Cell #: 812-212-1619