3 beagles for sale

You must be a current paid up member of PKC to advertise here. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Tony Secoy, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers, Eddie Simmons, Moderators

Travis Snyder
PKC Name: Travis Snyder
City, State: Nevada, OH
PKC Member Since: 29 Oct 2006
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Apr 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $14,099
Cell #: 419-310-0913

3 beagles for sale

Postby Travis Snyder » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:08 am

they are all pleasure dogs. I have a 4 year old female she is UKC registered i would say she is a 7 on speed scale. She is hot nosed with great hunt in her cut her loose and she will go find a rabbit. The next beagle i got is 6 year old male i do not have the papers on him. He has good hunt cut him loose he starts hunting but i would say he is a colder nose dog he can find and older track work it up and start that rabbit. the third beagle is a lemmon he is 9 years old he hunts good just not as fast as he use to be. runs rabbits good all three have a good handle on them. Im asking 500 obo for all three 300 for the female, 200 for the male, and the lemmon is free. have any questions or want to see pictures call or text travis 419-310-0913

Return to “Rabbit Dogs (For Sale)”